Past Medical History
Obtaining past medical history is just common sense.
- Previous cardiovascular disease increases the risk of arrhythmias
- Previous chronic respiratory disease will increase the adverse effects from respiratory depressant drugs
- Previous epilepsy increases the risk of seizures with proconvulsant drugs
- Previous renal or hepatic disease may reduce the clearance of some drugs
- Myotonic dystrophy is a contraindication to aminoglycoside therapy (just thrown in to see if you're still awake)
wikitox/past_medical_history.txt · Last modified: 2018/09/01 09:01 by 127.0.0.1